Saturday, August 6, 2022

Taking a Day Off

Ugh. I didn't get great sleep last night. So I decided to take the day off and do nothing but play. 

Time for a puzzle!


This was only 500 pieces, but it took me 2-1/2 movies to get it done. I watched Marry Me with Jennifer Lopez. Then I started a foreign film ... but it's too hard to read subtitles and work on a puzzle at the same time, and it was a very odd movie, so I gave up on that one. Then I watched Crazy Stupid Love with an all-star cast. That was fun.

The puzzle is called Tropical Waters. I enjoy Ravensburger puzzles. Good quality. Saturated colors. Just the right amount of challenge. 

Of course, being so sleep deprived made it more challenging than if I were more alert. But, hey. I did it. Sigh.


Finished! It's so preeettttyyyy!




No comments: