Monday, September 18, 2023

Julie's Card

I like that my daughter Julie has a birthday in September. I have an excuse to use vivid Fall colors. 


Striped scrapbook paper. Green voile ribbon. 3-D sparkly leaf stickers, artfully arranged.


Inside, a simple message and two more stickers.


A celebratory quotation.


A bag of glitter attached with glue dots. I figured she'd rather have a bag of glitter than glitter attached to the card that can fly all over the place when the card's opened. She's a mom. She doesn't need more mess. I don't want to be banned from her home.


I got a new row-of-hearts stamp for the back. I guess I made so many cards in the past that I wore out the last one.


The card is finished off with a coordinating envelope flap.


I'm quite proud of this one. It's fun to get an idea from Pinterest, go through my stash to find bits and pieces that fit together, and make something that's a Margaret Original.

No comments: