Friday, February 2, 2018

Goal Update

Here's how I'm doing on my 18 in 2018 goals. I'm making nice progress!


Goal 1: finish all the charts in the 2006 Cross-stitch Calendar.
I stitched and framed Ho! Ho! Ho!



I stitched and framed Rosie the Lamb



I started King of Spring




Goal 3: Finish or dispose of Newborn King
I decided to toss it


I've also organized all the charts I plan to stitch for the rest of the year.


Goal 5: Crochet five pumpkins
I've purchased a kit with the luscious yarn

Goal 7: Make special Christmas ornaments for my daughters
I've purchased all the materials (but it's a secret, so I'm not going to show!)

Goal 12: Read Finding Your Own North Star
I dug out my paper book and bought an audio version so I can listen while driving

Goal 13: Work through The Artist's Way
I'm working on week two of this 12 week course. I've been writing daily, completing each chapter's exercises (assignments), and have gone on two Artist Dates.


Goal 18: Go on a retreat
I've signed up for one in New Mexico featuring Elizabeth Gilbert (author of Eat, Pray, Love and Big Magic) and Martha Beck (author of Finding Your Own North Star). It's going to be awesome!


January went well! I hope I can keep up the momentum.

No comments: