Sunday, August 5, 2018

Landmark Geocaching Day

I logged my 400th geocache today! Jodie is visiting from Oregon so she could attend yesterday's family reunion with her dad. This morning, she had a little time between visits with her friends, so she joined me and Jeanne for three geocache finds ... and a stop by a fire station.


Last month while geocaching in Oregon, we found "Honor of Firefighter," a trackable. He likes to visit fire stations as he travels the globe. So we stopped by two fire stations in Oregon for photos, and one today here in Post Falls, Idaho. One of the firefighters was gracious enough to take a photo with him.



After the photo shoot, we drove along the country road on the south side of the Spokane River where we logged our three finds. We dropped our little firefighter in my 400th find, an ammo can cache by the river called Cozy Mozey Waterpole.  I'm looking forward to checking in on him down the road to see what other adventures he has.


Photo credit today goes to my daughter, Jodie Delsere.

No comments: