Wednesday, June 5, 2019

New Wardrobe

I did something completely out of character over the last few days. I bought myself (practically) a whole new wardrobe. I found some fantastic sales, which helps with sticker shock. Socks, undies, camisoles, "women's" tops (as opposed to the men's t-shirts I usually wear), leggings and three dresses.

My new outfits include embroidered items, floral prints, and eyelet fabric. I even have a little black dress now.



I can't believe I had:
1. the guts to go out shopping for myself by myself
2. the good luck to find so many items on sale
3. the ability to trust my own judgment that these clothes are flattering on me

Dale was thrilled that I took the plunge. As a bonus, he appreciates what I bought.

I guess it's true. When I whittle a little to remove things from my life that no longer serve me, I make space in my life for dreams to materialize.

No comments: