Monday, February 24, 2020

StudioTime

After working long and hard all weekend, my new Studio has order and is inviting. So I spent the entire day inside.

Lemon-Ups ... it's Girl Scout Cookie Time!


True, some of it was ironing and folding towels and underware. I find those peaceful and zen-like activities. Wrinkles smoothed from Dale's dress shirts. Freshly laundered towels folded into soft piles. I like the way it's one job that has a defined beginning, middle, and end. There's satisfaction in completing a job.

Not everything has a place  yet


As I puttered, I took time with several spiritual thought leaders via the online Celebrate Your Life Soulfest.



The best StudioTime leaves me refreshed, body and soul. And soul. And soul. And soul. I'm grateful my room is ready for creative activities again.

No comments: