Friday, April 17, 2020

Sticker Art

I'm feeling a little 'meh' today, so decided to listen to some YouTube videos while doing an easy soothing activity. Today I picked sticker art. It's like paint-by-numbers, but using stickers. I completed the tropical birds.



The book comes with partially colored pictures with dots and triangles and half circles and circles and squares, numbered to coordinate with the sticker numbers. You fill in the shapes with these vibrant shapes.



As you can see, some of the shapes on the birds are printed, the others are stickers. I find this to be the kind of meditative activity that helps calm my agitated mind and gives me focus.



This is the book that my daughter Julie gave me: The Original Sticker by Numbers Book of Animals. The cover shows what the designs look like before filling them.



The back of the book says it's for ages three and up. I guess I qualify.


No comments: