Thursday, April 9, 2020

Throwback Thursday - 2006 Part 14

Jump on into the Wayback Machine again today. These are the final five projects I stitched in November 2006. I concentrated on stitching the rest of the Twelve Blessings of Christmas series by Lizzie*Kate.









.
.

Friends

The charm is a dainty star on the snowman's hat.



Caring

The charm is an elegant sprig of holly. I think the colors are weird on this ornament. Not Christmasy enough.



Giving

The charm is a doll. She's cute, standing on her toe like that.



Charity

The charm is a gingerbread man cookie. Adorable.



Faith

I changed the colors on this design to some I liked better than those that were charted. The charm is a church bell. How appropriate. 



I kept this set of ornaments and display them with my Christmas cards each year. They've held up remarkably well.

Next time I'll share the two projects I stitched in December. 


#throwbackthursday

No comments: