Monday, March 15, 2021

Puzzle Puzzle

I keep going in and out of funks lately. Every time I feel low, I get out another jigsaw puzzle. So ... yeah ... I've been solving lots of jigsaw puzzles lately. I've done four in just the last week. I finished this Puzzle Pieces jigsaw this morning.


It's one of the small 300 piece puzzles that I bought at Dollar Tree. These little guys are great when I need a quick fix.


The front of the box shows only a portion of the puzzle. The entire image is on the back of the box, but is quite small. I usually take a photo of it with my phone to that I can easily enlarge the image to see the portion of the puzzle I'm working on.


I thought this would be a very difficult puzzle, since there are not clear color separations or words or vignettes within the overall image. But it turned out to be just the right amount of difficulty. I simply needed a different strategy than I usually use to solve it.


No comments: