Friday, March 5, 2021

Sunny Side Up: Part 1 ... the Operation

Last week I put this puzzle together while watching the evening news. OMG, this was one of the most delightful puzzling experiences I had in February. 


Part of the reason is because it was only a 300 piece puzzle, and I put it together after completing a more challenging puzzle. A big part of my enjoyment was because this is one of Charles Wysocki's illustration with a plethora of fun details.


Because there are so many little vignettes, I took a lot of photos that I'll share over the next three days. Welcome to the egg farm!

First, meet the family and employees.


Next, the egg-layers. I love how they have more than just chickens. I think I see ducks and emus and turkeys and pheasant and ostrich too! Up the ramp they walk, single file.


Then down the shoots come the freshly-laid eggs. They roll right into the "Inspection and Packaging" department.


Tomorrow, you'll see more of the free-range poultry.

No comments: