Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Blue Clutch Girl

I'm stumped.

What shall I call a "lady of the evening" when she's intended for a little girl?

I found this beaded beauty at a thrift store. Adorable!


It's fully beaded on both sides of the bag with lots of seed beads in addition to a garden of flower beads. Overhead flies a kaleidoscope of butterfly beads.


The bottom of the bag is covered with iridescent blue sequins and outlined in a double row of blue seed beads.


It can be used as a clutch, as shown above. Or it can be converted to a handbag with this short silver chain handle. The handle tucks neatly inside when not in use.


It's pristine on the inside. No stains or marred surfaces at all.

The cost at a thrift store? $3.99!!!!!


It is small though. Only 4-1/2 inches across the bottom and 3 inches tall. It's not even big enough to carry a phone. If I can bear to give it up, I can gift it to my granddaughter Annie who loves to play dress-up.

No comments: