Friday, September 21, 2018

Back at the Patch

Though today it's officially Autumn, we've been feeling the chill mornings here in north Idaho for a few weeks now. It's the ideal time to put on a cozy sweater, curl up in my chair, and crochet. This week I started another of my 18 in 2018 goals: to crochet 5 pumpkins.

I bought a kit at the start of the year from Mary Maxim. I decided to begin with the smallest pumpkin, shown front and center on the Mary Maxim website.


You can see how small it is compared to the other pumpkins in the photo. Here's the scale next to a quarter.


I'm about half finished with the second pumpkin, and hope to complete it tonight if I can get my act together. I'm having one of those days where I'm dressed, ready to go, my engines are revved up in the driveway ... but I can't quite get on the road. Perhaps a little crocheting is all I need to put my energy into motion.

No comments: