Friday, September 7, 2018

Autumn Entryway

Since our fireplace mantle is completely covered in a pumpkin patch this year, I decided to relocate the "FALL" signs to the entryway.


I lined them up on the right side of the front door, and lined up the new framed glitter leaves along the left side. It's pretty -- and a new decorating spot for me.


I hung the frames using this new tool. After using some cardboard to figure out just where I wanted the frames to hang, I used this tool to help me mark where the nail was to go in the wall. It is so nifty! I wish I'd used it the day before when I was hanging the sunflower pictures. Dale and I put three holes in the wall before placing the 5 x 7 photo correctly. Anyway, I highly recommend this great, simple, inexpensive, effective tool.





No comments: