Monday, September 17, 2018

More Fun with Rocks

These are the final three rocks I painted in this go-round. I hope to hide them all later this week at a local park.

In some rock painting / hunting / hiding groups, they have a theme during each month. One of the themes last summer was to paint a rock that says, "You Matter." I obviously didn't get mine done in time, but I painted one anyway. This one is a little bigger than the size of my palm.


The inspiration for this gnome caught my fancy, so I tried recreating it. I think it's adorable. This one fits nicely in my palm.


Some happy kid is going to find this rock for Halloween. This is about 2.5 inches. If/when I post painted rocks again, I'll put a coin in the photos for size comparison.


Perhaps the next batch I make will concentrate on holidays.
Or all hearts.
Or mandalas.
Or ... so many possibilities!

---

Inspired by denylalange .ml




Inspired by Lez Get Ideas




Inspired by an unknown Pinterest artist


No comments: