Wednesday, October 24, 2018

At the Olive Garden

I had the opportunity to spend a long weekend with this lovely lady. I drove to Springfield, Oregon to see Jodie and Ken's new home, to drop off a big hammock, and to have a cuddle pile. That done, we organized some boxes, bought matching Levis jean jackets, did some thrift shopping, painted a corner shelf, tidied up her new studio, found a dozen geocaches, and had a lot of laughs.


Then we ended our visit with our traditional meal of Chicken Gnocchi soup, green salad, and bread sticks at the Olive Garden. Our kind server took our picture for us.

Gosh, I love spending time with my daughters!

On my drive over and back I listened to a new-to-me podcast: Harry Potter and the Sacred Text. If you're a Harry Potter fan, as I am, I can highly recommend this podcast. It has an innovative way of digging into the text of each book, one chapter per podcast.


No comments: