Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Tidying Up

The week between Christmas and New Year's Day is one of my favorites. Dale and I are both in "vacation mode." That doesn't mean we're travelling. We usually don't. But it does mean we don't have to do normal tasks and can mess around a lot. A time to recharge.

For me, I also like to do a personal year in review, set some goals for the following year, and tidy up things that have gotten way out of control -- like my digital photos that need to be filed and my email In Box.

I've got a terrible cold right now, so sitting at the computer going through email and watching videos I've "saved for later" and listening to saved podcast episodes was just the right speed for me today. I can watch and sneeze and listen and wipe my tearing eyes and read and sneeze some more. The hours have flown by.

It's the end of the day, and my In Box is looking great! All that's left are three coupons I might use, a list of TED talks I might watch, and a head's-up from Dale about the Enneagram.


Satisfying.



No comments: