Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A Favorite Bracelet

My experiment for getting my photography mojo back continues. The Everyday Matters challenge prompt I'm using this week is

#8 Your watch or other piece of jewelry.

This is the beautiful bracelet my daughter Jeanne made for me as a birthday gift last November. She's learning to make chain mail jewelry. She knows I like pearls. So she makd the bracelet and wired some pearl beads into the center of the chain mail. So pretty.


I used a black velvet pillow sitting atop a hexagonal mirror, which was sitting on a black velvet background. I propped the bracelet up in hopes of catching the reflection. Unfortunately, the photo is slightly out of focus because the camera was hand held. Time to get out my tripod for the next time I use my macro lens.

No comments: