Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Coyote Creek Bridge

Dale and I ventured into covered bridge country to search for geocaches.


Coyote Creek Bridge is one of 20 covered bridges in the area

Oregon's landmark bridges offer history buffs, photographers and sightseers a look at a well-preserved past in the beautiful setting of the Pacific Northwest. 


I've seen quite a few of them now but it's the first I've visited this bridge. I enjoy walking through them and marveling at how they're built.


I was able to peek around the corner to see a bit of Coyote Creek. The sound of it gurgling along is soothing.


This is a one-lane bridge. We stood aside so the cyclist could continue on his way.


Bonus! We found the 2-inch geocache container buried a tree's branches on the other side. It was tricky because of its size, the coordinates were off a little and there were tall grasses with prickers that we had to wade through.

No comments: