Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tuesday Travels: 700!

Dale and I headed out into the countyside south of town again today. We saw a nest of 5 geocaches that were fairly close together. We were able to find four of the five.

In one small geocache attached to a guardrail on the edge of a gully, I found this filigree heart charm. It's about a half inch across at the widest part. Another delicate heart for my collection!


Best of all, I reached a landmark with my 700th geocache find!


We came home two hours later with lots of sparkles in our brains. It's heartwarming to get outdoors on a beautiful Oregon summer day, follow a map, and find hidden "treasures". One of the best treasures is the time Dale and I spend together in the fresh air with a shared mission, leaning on each other's strengths, and enjoying each other's company. 

No comments: