Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 637: On My Desk - To Do List

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey
in my Photography section,
To Do List

Here's my next installment as a participant in this photo meme.

Another Wednesday. Another view of what's on my desk. Another day to try to stop procrastinating.

This time?
  1. Some used charts that fellow stitchers want to buy from me. I did manage to e-mail the buyers and get that process under way.

  2. The bookmark I finished last night. Time to post it on my website and blog.

  3. Monday's To Do List. I have good intentions, but as you can see, not a lot is crossed off the list yet.
Tomorrow I have no appointments scheduled. Perhaps ... just perhaps ... I can actually get some of those tasks done. If I can, I'll even have a chance to e-mail some old friends, read or watch a movie and stitch!

No comments: