Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Progress

Nibbles is coming together very quickly. I stitched the bunny and carrot last night while watching Super Tuesday election results. I stitched the leaf after lunch today. All that's left is backstitching the details.


This is quite a bit smaller in real life than in my mind's eye, so I'm considering adding a border to increase the overall size of the design before I turn it into a pillow.

I looked at the fabric section in a thrift store this morning to see if I could snag some coordinating Easter fabric. No luck. So I'll have to take a finer tooth comb to my stash and see if I can hobble together some small pieces of fabric. I recall a yellow flannel with a small print that might work.

Time to pet my stash! 

I enjoy that activity because I "rediscover" supplies that stir up my creative imagination. I never run out of ideas.

No comments: