Saturday, June 27, 2020

Father's Day Card

This is the card I made for Dale last week. Simple. Masculine. I'm quite pleased.



I used a brown paper cardstock for the base and a matching envelope. The top of the card has a dark brown leather-look scrap paper. For the bottom of the card, I used a lightweight polka dot print wrapping paper.

I used two sizes of an oval die cut for the layered sentiment pieces, first printing the "Happy Father's Day" on a coordinating piece of scrap paper. The horizontal stripe is a piece of dark brown grosgrain ribbon.



I wrote a personal note on the inside of the card. Then I decorated the front of the envelope flap with the same polka dot wrapping paper.



I wrapped his gift in the polka dot paper as well, and tied it with another piece of the brown grosgrain ribbon. Nice touch!

No comments: