Saturday, June 6, 2020

Pieces of The Farm

Dale and I put another puzzle together last week. Dale actually constructed more of it than I did. I sorted colors, put some obvious chunks together, then handed them to Dale to put in place. This one frustrated me a bit until it was time to do sky and trees at the end.



It's another by Dale's favorite illustrator, Charles Wysocki.



The Farm is an antique store whose building was an old farmhouse. It's still a working farm with chickens and cows, too.


This puzzle has exceptionally good details, like this birdcage and stone wall,



An old-fashioned bicycle and butter churn,


A weather vane that looks like a plow,



A working horse and carriage,



and a shed full of treasures.



I'm certain we'll put this puzzle together over and over. It's a keeper.

No comments: