Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Beaded Icicle Angel Ornaments

For our February crafternoon, Jeanne and I made more beaded ornaments. These pearl icicles are about six inches long. An angel sits at the top.


We used this kit from Mary Maxim. Jeanne is very talented at interpreting the directions. Much patience was needed with me as I attempted to string the smallest beads onto the wire. My eyesight ain't quite what it used to be. I finally got smart and pulled out a magnifying glass.


The angel has a halo, a necklace, and a charming dress. (Or is the "necklace" hands in prayer?)


On the back, her wings and the trailing pearl seed beads create a bow.


Jeanne and I made about half of the ornaments together, then I finished them up the following day. There are 24 altogether. 


This Christmas tree will be dripping in shimmer and sparkle.

No comments: