Thursday, March 9, 2023

Throwback Thusday: Memories of March

Some of my favorite photos taken in March of years gone by. They evoke lovely memories of where I was and what I was feeling when I took them.

2013

On the banks of the Spokane River at the low water mark


A tulip from my back yard in Post Falls, taken on the wood deck


At Nye Beach in Newport, Oregon on Spring Break with Jodie


2015

In my back yard in Post Falls


2016

My very favorite tree stump at Kiwanis Park in Post Falls


In my back yard in Post Falls


2018


My granddaughter Melody


A bridge over the Spokane River, near Falls Park in Post Falls


A crocus from my front yard in Post Falls


A mallard at Falls Park in Post Falls


2019

Taken while on a walk in Post Falls


From my front yard in Post Falls, our last Spring in Idaho


2020

Taken from a parking lot in Eugene, OR


Taken from our back yard in Eugene


2021

At Bethel Community Park in Eugene


Part of my #TryItTuesday photo challenge. Taken in my Studio in Eugene.






No comments: