Monday, July 13, 2020

Grace

This weekend Dale and I bought some heavy-duty shelves for garage storage. We still have moving boxes that haven't been sorted through as well as seasonal storage (home decor) and long-term storage items that need permanent homes. Once Dale put the shelves together, it was easier to see what items will stay in the garage and which need to find homes indoors.

We uncovered some boxes of fancy glassware that found homes in the china cabinet. We found some glasses and mugs we no longer need which are in boxes for charity donation. I found the silver napkin rings. And I unwrapped Grace, the giraffe statue that my three daughters gave to me one year for my birthday.



Grace isn't new to my blog. She's been featured several times before. But it's nice to feature her again, all cleaned up and back in her place of honor on the table by the front door. She's just beautiful. Her sweet expression makes me smile. It's lovely to see her settled into our new home.

No comments: