Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Revisionist History

As part of my 20 Goals in 2020, I've been listening to this new-to-me podcast. It's Revisionist History by writer Malcolm Gladwell. I've listened to twenty-five episodes so far. Gladwell takes
... a journey through the overlooked and the misunderstood. Every episode re-examines something from the past -- an event, a person, an idea, even a song -- and asks whether we got it right the first time. Because sometimes the past deserves a second chance. 


It's really good! One nice thing is that Gladwell has a good voice for a podcast. He speaks clearly, and at a good pace. For podcasts, that's important. It's well produced, too. It's crisp and clean with good sound production. So there's nothing in the way of listening to the excellent stories.

If you enjoy podcasts, I can recommend this one. There are five seasons, which makes for 67 episodes of enjoyable listening. You just might learn a thing or two, too.

No comments: