Friday, May 29, 2020

Memory Maker

Dale and I are back at it. We completed another 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle this morning.



This is one that Dale received for his birthday earlier this month. It's by his favorite illustrator (for puzzles), Charles Wysocki. It's called Memory Maker because memories are what this photographer offers to help create.


The images have such a lot of great detail. The quality of Buffalo puzzles is great. I appreciate that this puzzle didn't have many oddball-shaped pieces.



I must admit, though, that I just about gave up on this one about half way through. All those leaves and trees were simply too difficult. But Dale persisted. Once he got more random pieces in place, I was able to sort the remainder of the pieces by shape. After that, I was able to help him finish.


It really is a wonderful image and piece of Americana.

No comments: