Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Umbrellas

I've been in the jigsaw puzzle building mood again lately. Did you know that during this pandemic, jigsaw puzzles have been sold out everywhere as folks look for family activities to do while in isolation?

The month before Dale and I self-quarantined, I'd taken a trip to Dollar Tree and bought several puzzles. I put them on the shelf, but forgot about them. This week, as I pulled out a few old favorites to put together again, I found unopened boxes! So far, over the last few days Dale and I have put together three new puzzles and two old favorites.



This Colorful Umbrellas puzzle was a nice challenge due to all the umbrellas with polka dots of varying sizes.



It's little things that keep me going these days.

I'm hoping to complete my 20 in 2020 goal of watching 20 movies / series from my Hulu / Netflix / Amazon queues. I've only got a couple more to go. Puzzling and movies go together well!

No comments: