Sunday, September 25, 2022

A Poke and Some Puzzles

Friday evening, Dale and I received our Covid Omicron booster shots. On Saturday, my arm was sore, I was slow to get out of bed, my temperature had risen a bit, and I was feeling schlumpy. (That's a word, right?) So I took to putting a jigsaw puzzle together and binge-watching a Netflix series.


I chose this Love puzzle because ... I thought it would be easy? Uh, no. I suppose my brain was a little foggy. At one point I had to have Dale come in to help me. Often, getting a new pair of eyes on a puzzle makes it much easier.


Love is the first of two small puzzles in a box.


I felt much better on Sunday and put the second puzzle together while watching more of the series.


This one is called Hearts Assorted Chocolate Box. That's a mash-up of words that don't seem to be in quite the right order, but it gets the idea across.


The box of chocolates was simpler than the first puzzle, with just the right amount of challenge for a Sunday afternoon. 

I could do with a month of Sundays like this. Retirement rocks!

No comments: