Thursday, September 1, 2022

Throwback Thursday: Iris

Lately I've been taking a few minutes to look at the "On This Day" photos that pop up on my computer's desktop. A small smile often creeps across my face when I see pictures that evoke memories. Other times, I don't remember the exact time and place where I took the photo, but I get super impressed with my former self. 

That's the feeling this iris gave me.


This is from 2015. It was taken on the hill on the north side of our home in Post Falls. That hill used to be covered in iris every Spring. 

I gave it a little extra edit this morning, using skills I've learned over the last seven years.  I like the details even more now.

I'm a lifelong learner. It's my goal to continually surprise myself by my growth. Having a dedicated day every week to peek at my past, inspires me to move forward.



#throwbackthursday

No comments: