Monday, October 15, 2007

Day 472: The Color of My Soul

I added this new photograph
to Creative Journey
in my Photography section,
Deep in Bloom [9]


When I opened my photo today to re-size it, I considered what the blog entry title might be. I came up with "The Color of My Soul" because ... I don't know ... this rose just speaks to me. The pinky-orangey-red color with bits of yellow at the tips. Really pretty. Quite vibrant. And this one just looks like it will smell great.

So I decided to check online to see what I could find out about this color if indeed it is the color of my aura. Look what I found!


Orange Red: Confidence, creative power. In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.


Yowsa! I find that fascinating!

I don't know about the "confidence" part ... that's something I'm really trying to learn. I have confidence in a few corners of my life. And "easy-going" comes and goes depending on my stressors.

But, WOW! The rest of the definition fits me quite well!


No comments: