Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day 463: Breaking Through

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section,
Sun Break

This amazing cloud formation greeted Dale and me as we headed back to Post Falls from our weekly appointment with Jenny yesterday morning. As you can tell, the photo was taken through the car windshield as we sped down the freeway.


There was one layer of high bright white clouds, with the sun breaking through beneath them, aching to start the day.

Below that, another strata of clouds, dark and stormy, appeared to be rising up to meet the first layer. The sun's rays struggled to filter through to warm the earth after a frosty night.

And in the the distance, the bumpy line of mountains to the east created yet another horizontal formation.

This scene was not the only breakthrough of the morning.

I've lost another five poun
ds! Time for another reward because my real weight is now the same as the weight posted on my driver's license.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to purchase The Ultimate Fake Book so I can put
my new guitar through her paces.



No comments: