Friday, October 12, 2007

WIP: Boo [4]

Stitching's Done!

I finished all the stitching on Boo today and got him washed and pressed. Now, to figure out how I want to finish him. A pillow? A banner? Hmmmmm.

I decorated for Halloween this afternoon, and find I already have a pillow, three framed pieces [1, 2, 3], a door knocker, a 3-D basket, a T-shirt, and a wire whimsie on perforated plastic. (Guess I enjoy stitching for Halloween!)

So I'm leaning toward the banner idea. Perhaps how I finish Boo will be determined by the supplies I already have in my stash.

3 comments:

Sonda said...

Very Cute!! I love seeing your work!

sapphireroze said...

he's really cute!
I definitely agree to check and see what you've got in your stash, but a banner just doesn't seem like it would do him justice.

if I liked to stitch more, I would ask my oh-so-amazing mom if I could borrow the chart and stitch him up for myself :)

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Well, my dear ...

How would you finish him up if he were YOURS?

~ Mom